Saturday, February 15, 2020

Bounty Hunter FPP TESTER

Y'all I'm super excited about getting the opportunity to be quilt pattern tester for Quilting Space Studio




There are 117 Kona Solids...WHOA!!


 Block #1


 Block #2

Not gonna sugar coat this...these blocks are time consuming. Each one takes about 2 hours to complete. (This also includes all my little goofs here and there that I have to redo.)


Blocks #3-5


There are several testers. We all started on a different row, so we could find mistakes/corrections (if there are any) faster. 

My personal goal was to get about 1 block done a day or 1 row done within a week. after getting the first 5 blocks done, I'm going to have to reconsider this goal, since I also have a family to take care of. But I'll keep knocking out the blocks as fast as I can. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bounty Hunter FPP TESTER

Y'all I'm super excited about getting the opportunity to be quilt pattern tester for Quilting Space Studio .  There ar...